Hunting isn’t just a sport, it’s a lifestyle for some people. This lifestyle also includes competitions and regular hunting. But for competitions, professionalism plays a much important role. Some of us think that hunting is an easy game but that’s far from it. It is a game where nothing but strategy and morale matters. Many people who are passionate about hunting know what it’s like to participate in an archery competition.
One of the things which is important to win the hunting game is the type of crossbow you use. Professionals often use compound bows for a competition. The speed and accurate aim of your bow is the most fundamental thing in the field of archery. So, let’s find out which are the best compound bows for hunting.
With its latest technology, Mathews V3 is the highly recommended bow for hunting competitions. This bow has a wonderful aim and is said to be the best bow of 2021. Long draw length archers can have an accurate and proficient aim due to its highest axle to axle ratio.
- It has a draw length of 25-29.5 inches.
- It can throw the arrow up 395 feet in a second.
- It is available for right as well as left-handed people.
- Available in different colours to make hunting competition more vibrant to you.
With its compelling design, this bow will make your archery competition interesting. Hoyt Ventom 33 compound bow has a quiet shot and doesn’t vibrate upon shooting. It has bow free adjustment and comes up with a stabilizer.
- It has a draw length of 26-31 inches.
- It has a speed of 334 feet per second.
- It is made up of aluminium.
- It weighs up to 30-80 lbs.
With high speed and accuracy, this bow is also one of the best for competitions. It doesn’t weigh much which can be an advantage to you as it will be easier to handle the bow. Bowtech Carbon Zinc is widely known in the world to have the best cam system which delivers perfect nock travel and consistency.
- It has a draw length of 25.5-30.5 inches.
- Its overall mass weight is 3.3 lbs.
- It has a speed of 335 feet per second.
- It is made up of carbon which makes it lighter as well as a stronger bow.
This compound bow is known as the most balanced bow in the world which means it is good enough for you to use in a competition. With a little modification in technology, this bow is now quieter and has an accurate aim. The company Prime says that this bow is the fastest and no bow in the world can compare to this one. It is nicely balanced which will give you somewhat comfort while shooting.
- Its draw length measures 25-30 inches.
- It has a speed of 341 feet per second.
- It has a mass weight of 4.2 lbs.
- Its speed is achieved by the new cam R2 system.
When you’re in an archery competition, the thing which matters the most is the quality and speed of your bow. The main prospect of this bow is its easy shootable range with a large axle to axle distance. Its overall appearance is attractive, free from any extra radicals which make the bow ill-looking.
- It has a draw length of 23-30 inches.
- It weighs approximately 4.5 lbs.
- It has a let go speed of 340 feet per second.
- It had minimal hand shock and overall is a quiet bow.
Mathews deals with a large variety of compound bows and Mathews Prima is recommended for your archery competitions. Regardless of hand size, this bow gives accuracy and speed. It has a consistent hand placement which ensures the grip and overall function of the bow. It gives superior performance and is one of the best compound bows for women.
- It has a draw length of 25.5-27.5 inches.
- It has a delivering speed of 321 feet per second.
- It weighs 3.92 lbs.
- It is specifically designed for women.
Above were mentioned some of the best compound bows which you need if you’ve taken part in a competition. These bows have the fastest speed and perfect accuracy. If you know how to use a bow, then there’s no doubt you can win the competition without any effort. But first, practice as much as you can and before buying any bow, you should know about your preferences and what bow is suitable for you. Not everything is made for you and every person is different from the other. First, try to understand your needs about a crossbow and then conclude what’s best for you. Being comfortable during competition should be your top priority and this priority can make you win the game!